Sunday, July 8, 2012

Why we write?

The Wayne Writers Group meets the first Wednesday of the month at the Wayne Public Library from 10:30 to 12:30. If you are currently working on a project and have experience participating in writers groups, you may contact elevine@ecqgroup.org

Participation is limited to ten participants and we currently have six participants.

These include two poets, a non fiction writer, a young adult author and a short story writer.

2 comments:

  1. I am delighted to announce that a second session of the Wayne Writers Workshop will be held the fourth Monday of the month from 1-3 pm at the Wayne Public Library. Beginning in October, our group will meet twice a month. The Ocotober dates are Wednesday Oct. 3rd from 10:30-12:30 and Monday October 22, from 1-3 pm. Participation is limited to ten writers. We currently have seven members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,

    I'm thrilled to be able to join your Wayne writers group. Thank you also for suggesting that I post a link to my blog here: http://tomandluke.blogspot.com/ I named it Tom and Luke after my boys' beloved turtles.

    I look forward to seeing you and meeting everyone.
    Best, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete